Friday, December 10, 2010

So close!

I finished my 4th final this morning. 4 finals, 4 As. So far, so good. I have 2 more coming up: one on Monday, one on Tuesday, and then I'm home free for a month! :D I'm working every day next week though, and then going out of town, so my "free days" won't really start until after Christmas. Wow.

Last night, after a long day of test taking, studying, volleyball, and craziness, I made myself some peppermint tea and toast, and walked into the living room to sit next to our Christmas tree. It's 12 ft tall, and completely covered in twinkling lights that look like stars. They shine so brightly that it's almost like a little piece of Heaven landed in our house. It's so beautiful.

There's just something about Christmas time that transforms the world. Even though it's stressful, (shopping, finals, extra hours at work) I can't help but be joyful. There's so much hope and promise! Every year, I'm amazed at how Christmas can transform everything that's going on in my life. Hopefully it does the same for you!

This Christmas, I pray that God gives you an extra dose of happiness and peace. Rest in the knowledge that Jesus came into the world to save you, and that everything is in His hands. Your past, present, and future belong to Him, and He will never disappoint you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment